Join us on our fan day on October 23rd & ride with our riders!
For the fifth edition of the Bike Day, Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert invites you at the venue of Your Nature. It is in this brand new Eco-Resort in the heart of the region Antoing that the fans of the team can meet the riders and experience unique moments with the team.
Ride in company of the team (the group rides of 50 and 80 kilometer are guided by the team), discover Eco-Resort Your Nature and its facilities, participate to the animations of our partners, watch demonstrations and workshops, visit the team bus or meet our riders during the team presentation and signature session.
Bike initiations for kids are organized by IWG WAPI Cycling Team and Team Offroad Wilink Brussels Cycling on a closed and secure circuit.
Register online to participate to the individual and guided group rides of 20, 50 and 80 kilometer:
Your Nature offers you a discount to stay in one of their ‘Lodges’. Benefit from an offer of 70 euros p.p. (valid from two persons per stay). Book your stay now with an “Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert” promo code (+32 69 31 30 00).
- 09h00: Welcome and registration at the Bike Center area
- 09h00-12h00: free individual starts 80 – 50 – 20 km
- 09h30: start 1st group ride 80km
- 10h00: start 2nd group ride 80km
- 10h30: start group ride 50 km
- 11h00: animations in the Pavilion area and the Pool area
- 11h: kids rides U8-U9-U10 (2015-2014-2013) with IWG Wapi Team on site Your Nature
- 12h: kids rides U11-U12-U13 (2012-2011-2010) with IWG Wapi Team on site site Your Nature
- 13h: kids rides U14-U15 (2009-2008) with IWG Wapi Team on site Your Nature
- 15h00: team presentation & signatures at the Pavillon area
- 18h00: end of the Bike Day
✅ The event is FREE
✅ A secured bike parking is available
✅ Catering is available
✅ Showers are available for 2.5 euros
✅ A limited amount of mountainbikes and electric bikes is available for hiring if you book in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org
⚠️ Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
⚠️ Limited places. Registration for group rides is mandatory (other activities do not require registration)
⚠️ The parking space is limited, we advise you to come by bike if possible.
⛔️ The organizer declines any responsibility in case of any incident